How To Use Lucky Patcher For In App Purchases – Lucky patcher is a very useful app and free app that can save your a lot of money by doing the in app purchases for you for absolutely free. So before writing about it, some should also know what exactly are in app purchases.
What is in-app purchase?
We most of the times use only apps that are completely free like Wassapp, Facebook, play games and much more. But there are many apps that are not free or free some limited period of time as a free trial. Other is we all play games and while moving forward some rounds are unlocked, we can’t play unless we do purchases.
So this is what exactly is in app purchases. Usage of paid apps, or unlocking the rounds in games or purchase of coins or points all this come under in app purchases. So to help you out an app called lucky patcher has been developed that can help you by pass some of these in app purchases. We will be explaining all possible methods to make it work for you.
Method 1: Direct in-app hack [from app itself]
Method 2: Extending method 1
Method 3: Lucky Patcher hack [Hack app from Lucky Patcher’s UI]
Method 4: Custom Patches
1) Start your lucky patcher app and grant the root access to it.
2) Now minimize the lucky patcher after it and open the app for which you want to do the in app purchase.
3) After opening it, Visit the purchase section of the app where you want to do purchase.
4) Proceed to the buy option and now the lucky patcher app will open itself. It will ask you for the option to get this app for free in the rooted phone.
5) If you using the non-rooted phone it will say send a reply to the application.
6) Now you are done from your side. If the app you tried for in app purchases got supported by lucky patcher, then you can do unlimited shop from that app or unlock the app its premium version.
1) Open your lucky patcher app and find google play store inside it.
2) Now after finding open it and select “open menu of patches”.
3) You will see a message saying “It is a system app ….”. Do Ok.
4) Now select custom Patch then “support.Inapp.LVL.android.vending” and apply.
5) Now Please Reboot Your android phone.
6) Now Follow the procedure as explained in First Method.
By Practicing the second method increases your chances for in app purchases i.e the application of the custom patch to google play store.
1) Open your lucky patcher app and find the app for in app purchases.
2) If the in app purchase is available for you will find at the bottom of the app “In app purchases found” for it.
3) Long press on the app will open up the option “open menu of patches” for you. Just select it.
4) Now after this you will get some options so select “Support patch for In app and LVL emulation” and apply it.
5) Wait for some time to finish up the process and your device gets reboot automatically.
If your patch showed you the message “Successful” then you are done. Now enjoy everything for free.
1) Open your lucky patcher app.
2) Now look for the custom patch of the app you want to apply for.
3) If the custom patch will be available for that application you will find below written in yellow letter “custom patch available”.
4) Now select the patch and apply it.
5) Wait for some time to finish it.
6) Now open the app and check if the patch is applied or not. If not then reboot your device and apply it again.
If again applying doesn’t help you out it means you using the upgraded version of the app. So search for the older version which is supported and apply the patch. It will work and do in app purchases which you want. After that, you can upgrade app again. All purchases will be safe with you. Enjoy It !!