How To Use Lucky Patcher Without Root – Yes for sure we can use this lucky patcher app in non-root devices too for sure. But the things to know are that you cannot enjoy the full features of this app is that you can enjoy in root android device.
Second thing is that the way of using the lucky patcher app also becomes different and have to follow the different tutorial for it.
Now Let me explain the use of lucky patcher app in the rooted and non-rooted device. When your device is rooted and you install the lucky patcher apk, then you can make any required changes to any installed app on your Android device. But when you are using the non-rooted device, then you have to create a newly patched apk for that app you want to make a change. Then you have to uninstall the app and install it again using the patched apk you made from it before the uninstall.
If still, you seek some problem in understanding the difference, I am writing down the detailed instructions on how to use it on non-rooted Android versions.
1) First of all download the latest version of the lucky patcher.
2) Now install the app on your device. As its very small size app about 5-6 MB. It will get installed in few seconds only as a lot depending on your internet speed too.
3) Now open the app on your device. It will start showing all the apps installed on your Android device.
4) Click on the app you want o get modify on your Android device.
5) After clicking the app you will get 6 options.
- App Info
- Launch App
- Open Menu of Patches
- Unsiatll App
- Manage The App
Just select the option “Open Menu Of Patches”
6) After selecting it you will again get a new option of “Create Modified Apk” click on it.
7) Now you will be getting 5 more option after creating modified apk.
- Custom patch applied .apk
- Apk without licence verification
- Apk Without Google Ads
- Apk Rebuild For In-app and LVL emulation
- Apk With Changed permissions and activities
If the custom patch applied option is available then click on it. If you don’t get this option click on”Apk rebuilded for InApp and LVL emulation”.
8) Now you will get 3 options
- Support Patch for LVL emulation
- Support Patch For Inapp emulation
- Intent Broadcast For all
Just check mark the first two option and hot on the button “Rebuild the app” and please ait to get it processed.
9) If it shows patch pattern success then its good work is done. But if it shows failed, then chances of cracking the other app is very less.
10) Now we consider you get the success. Then it will show an option to “Go To File”. Click on it.
11) Now you will get 5 More Options.
- Uninstall And Install
- Delete File
- Share This App
Click on the option Uninstall and install.
12) Now it will ask you to uninstall the app. Go to uninstall the app and after uninstalling cancel it.
13) Now come to modified app which you have created and install it.
14) After installing the app, open it.
15) Now go in for in app purchases in the modified app and select the option to get it.
16) Now after selecting the item, the lucky patcher app will open automatically and just need to go through with the option “YES” and your purchase will get complete.
So guys using the lucky patcher apk in this way can help you get in app purchase without rooting your Android device.